The aim of the weightlifting fundamental class is to inculcate good lifting habits and to build strong technical foundation for the snatch and clean & jerk. SWF would also like to provide our athletes (who have devoted a substantial amount of time training) with the opportunity to develop their coaching skills and impart their knowledge to the community.
What to expect:
- Small group class with a maximum of 4 pax
- One coach per group (choice of head coach or athlete-coach)
- Every session includes at least one snatch and one clean & jerk exercise and/or its derivatives planned by the coach. If there is an inability to perform certain exercises, the coach may change the exercise to suit the individual.
- If you face any issues with your lifts during the week, you may sound out to the coach for help too!
- Have attended the introductory workshop or have prior experience in weightlifting
- Be receptive to technique changes 🙃
Date and time:
Saturdays (excluding public holidays)
a. 1.30pm to 2.45pm
b. 3.00pm to 4.15pm
- Due on a monthly basis, before the start of the month.
- Cost for each month will vary, based on the availability of coaches.
- Head coach - ≤$250/month
- Athlete-coach - ≤$175/month
*Registration will be based on first-come-first-serve basis.
*No refunds will be made for missed sessions. This class is catered to individuals who would like to commit monthly. The monthly pricing will be adjusted for participants should the coach be away.