The aim of the weightlifting fundamental class is to inculcate good lifting habits and to build strong technical foundation for the snatch and clean & jerk. SWF would also like to provide our athletes (who have devoted a substantial amount of time training) with the opportunity to develop their coaching skills and impart their knowledge to the community.
What to expect:
- Small group class with a maximum of 4 pax
- One coach per group
- Every session includes at least one snatch and one clean & jerk exercise and/or its derivatives planned by the coach. If there is an inability to perform certain exercises, the coach may change the exercise to suit the individual.
- If you face any issues with your lifts during the week, you may sound out to the coach for help too!
- Have attended the introductory workshop or have prior experience in weightlifting
- Be receptive to technique changes 🙃
Date and time:
Every Sundays (excluding public holidays)
a. 8.30am to 09.45am
b. 10:30am to 11.45am
- Drop-in per Class: $50
- 5 Class Pack: $230
- 10 Class Pack: $450
*Registration will be based on first-come-first-serve basis.