Date: 27 & 28 March 2021
Venue: D'Marquee @ Downtown East
Max Participants: 80 pax
Entry Fee: $70 (affiliate clubs will receive 20% off)
Registration Deadline: 28 February 2021
SWF is kickstarting the year with the Singapore Weightlifting Open 2021 in March. Unlike previous editions, the competition will be held at D’Marquee @ Downtown East, and will serve as a pilot run for future regional championships.
The competition will be conducted in the following IWF bodyweight categories.
- Men: 55kg, 61kg, 67kg, 73kg, 81kg, 89kg, 96kg,102kg, 109kg, +109kg
- Women: 45kg, 49kg, 55kg, 59kg, 64kg, 71kg, 76kg,81kg, 87kg, +87kg
In addition, any athlete who is 35 years and above may choose to compete as a Masters in the following age groups:
- Masters Men: M35, M40, M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70, M75, M80
- Masters Women: W35, W40, W45, W50, W55, W60, W65, W70
* Athletes who are not residing in Singapore are welcomed and compliance with all regulations set by the Singapore Government on border restrictions and Covid-19 control measures prior to participation is mandatory.
* Cash prizes will be awarded to the top THREE placing for both men and women in the Open and Masters events based on sinclair and SMF score respectively.
Kindly complete the online registration form and payment by Sunday, 28 February 2021. Late entries and changes to your registration will NOT be accepted after the deadline.
- You are advised to read and understand the rules and regulations before registering for the competition.