Singapore Weightlifting Federation is hosting the 2023 Singapore Weightlifting International in the first week of June. International athletes and enthusiasts are welcomed to participate! For full details, please refer to the Rules and Regulations.
Date: 2, 3 & 4 June 2023
Venue: D'Marquee @ Downtown East
Address: 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599
Entry Fee: SGD $180 (early bird), SGD $200 from 3 March 2023 onwards
Registration Deadline: 17th March 2023
1. Athletes must abide to the MINIMUM ENTRY TOTAL requirement for the Open category:
2. Athletes must compete in the category in which they have entered. No change in category is allowed once registration has closed. If the athlete fails to make weight for the category that he/she has entered at the weigh-in on competition day, the athlete may proceed to lift as a guest lifter, but may not win any medals.
3. Athletes must produce passport (or NRIC for Singaporeans) at the weigh-in. Failure to produce a passport or NRIC will result in the athlete not being able to participate in the competition.
4. Athletes’ dress standard MUST conform to the TCRR. A WEIGHTLIFTING COSTUME IS MANDATORY.
5. Athletes agree that they may be filmed or photographed at the Championship and SWF retains all rights to utilise such recordings and any data submitted by the athlete in connection with the competition for purposes as it deems fit.
Kindly refer to the rules and regulations for more information.