4. Competition Schedule (Updated)
Date: 4 & 5 December 2021
Venue: Bedok Sports Hall
3 Bedok North Street 2, Singapore 469643
Max Participants: 80 pax
Entry Fee: $70 (Affiliates - $60)
Registration Deadline: 7 November 2021 (Closed)
SWF is ending the year with the Singapore National Weightlifting Championship 2021 (SNWC 2021) in December 2021. The competition will be held at SWF, Bedok Sports Hall.
The competition will be conducted in the following IWF bodyweight categories.
- Men: 55kg, 61kg, 67kg, 73kg, 81kg, 89kg, 96kg,102kg, 109kg, +109kg
- Women: 45kg, 49kg, 55kg, 59kg, 64kg, 71kg, 76kg,81kg, 87kg, +87kg
In addition, any athlete who is 35 years and above may choose to compete as a Masters in the following age groups:
- Masters Men: M35, M40, M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70, M75, M80
- Masters Women: W35, W40, W45, W50, W55, W60, W65, W70
* Athletes who are not residing in Singapore are welcomed and compliance with all regulations set by the Singapore Government on border restrictions and Covid-19 control measures prior to participation is mandatory.
Kindly complete the online registration form and payment by Sunday, 7 November 2021. Late entries and changes to your registration will NOT be accepted after the deadline.
- You are advised to read and understand the rules and regulations before registering for the competition.
- All athletes and coaches are to be fully vaccinated.
- Due to capacity restrictions, no spectators are allowed. Livestreaming will be made available on SWF's Facebook page for all sessions.
- If you would like to sponsor or volunteer for this competition, kindly fill up this form or drop us an email at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
All the best for your preparation and see you at the competition! :)
Mon - Fri
18:00 - 21:00
10:00 - 13:00
© 2020 Singapore Weightlifting Federation. All Rights Reserved.
Collective Type Co.