Dates and Time:
3,4 April 2021 (Sat, Sun) ; 10am to 5pm
10, 11 April 2021 (Sat, Sun) ; 10am to 5pm
Singapore Sport Institute
3 Stadium Drive
Skills Future Credits
This course is a certified skills future course, skills future credits can be used to offset the course fees.
The SG-Coach Programme replaces the National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) since 27 March 2015. The Level 1 award is designed for those who are new to coaching, but have some knowledge of the sport and would like to learn how to apply that in a coaching environment.
To develop weightlifting coaches for the club level.
The integrated programme consists 3 main components.
- Participants will be required to complete the written and practical assessment on day 4 of the course.
· At least 18 years old.
· Have general experience in Olympic weightlifting
* Submission of videos or social media link of yourself performing the snatch and clean & jerk is required upon registration.
The 4 day programme is held over two weekends. There will be two post-course attachments.
- Participants must complete one technical official role in the quarterly SWF athlete assessment.
- Participants must coach at least one weightlifter in the SWF athlete assessment or SWF sanctioned competition.
Upon completion of the 4 day programme, participants will be awarded with a certificate of Attendance for the SG-Coach Level 1 Integrated Programme (Weightlifting).
Upon completion of the 4 day programme and post-course attachments, participants will be awarded the Certified SG-Coach Level 1 Integrated Programme (Weightlifting).
* Requires a minimum of 6 participants to start
* Deadline: 21 March 2021