The aim of the weightlifting fundamental class is to inculcate good lifting habits and to build strong technical foundation for the snatch and clean & jerk. SWF would also like to provide our athletes (who have devoted a substantial amount of time training) with the opportunity to develop their coaching skills and impart their knowledge to the community.
What to expect:
- Small group class with 3 to 5 pax
- One coach per group (choice of head coach or athlete-coach)
- Every session includes at least one snatch and one clean & jerk exercise and/or its derivatives planned by the head coach. If there is an inability to perform certain exercises, the coach may change the exercise to suit the individual.
- Have attended the introductory workshop or have prior experience in weightlifting
- Be receptive to technique changes 🙃
Date and time:
a. 1.30pm to 2.45pm
b. 3.00pm to 4.15pm
- Monthly payment (to be paid before the start of the next month)
- Price will be based on number of Saturdays the head coach and/or athlete coaches are available; at the rate of $40 and $30 per session respectively e.g. if 4 available Saturdays in a month, $160/$120 respectively.
Closing date for the class in February is 29 Jan.
- Registration will be based on first-come-first-serve basis.